Baby essentials workshop - £40
10.00 am until 4.00pm
Know someone who is expecting a baby? Want to make a personal gift for a special arrival? This exciting class will show you how to make two essential items for your special bundle of joy.
What you will learn:
- To make a fun changing mat that can be rolled up and fastened
- To make perfect bibs for baby
What you will need:
- Fabric from our shop (wadding will be provided)
- Good quality cotton thread
- Good quality fabric scissors
- Roller cutter
- Quilting ruler
- Paper scissors
- Your own machine if you would like to use it (we have limited machines so it is essential you book these in advance)
- A packed lunch, refreshments will be available throughout the day.
This class can include patchwork techniques but doesn't have to. It is totally your choice!