Advent Calendar - Ho Ho Ho!
Advent Calendar workshop
10.00 am until 4.00pm
This workshop teaches you how to make an Advent Calendar ready for the festive season. This is a kit class so all the fabric you need will be provided. Again this would look lovely in your own house but is a perfect gift some someone special. A super way to get into the festive spirit. Mince pies will of course be include in this class!!!!
What you will learn:
- To design and make your own advent calendar. This is a simple design that can be adapted to suit your own preferences.
- You could learn patchwork, appliqué, quilting or embellishing.
- Using christmas charm Packs and plain fabric you can make about 8 advent calendars from 1 charm pack!!!
What you will need:
- Fabric from our shop (wadding will be provided)
- Good quality cotton thread
- Good quality fabric scissors
- Roller cutter
- Quilting ruler
- Embellishments if you would like to use them to decorate your calendar
- Paper scissors
- Your own machine if you would like to use it (we have limited machines so it is essential you book these in advance)
- A packed lunch, refreshments will be available throughout the day
Fancy some Norwegian winter style this christmas, try the new Tilda Charm Packs UK