Helen, who teaches our sewing classes at The Old Tailor, uses this machine herself and it's easy to see why. The only Elna sewing machine with a full metal body for extra toughness and durability, the eXcellence 720 is also a precision machine with extraordinary subtlety and all the features a professional could ever need. Including:
- Automatic needle threader
- Long arm (22.5cm)
- Stitch chart
- Adjustable speed up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Knee lift
- Drop feed dog and dog sensor
- Foot control
- 126 stitches including 2 alphabets and 7 buttonholes
- LCD screen with adjustable backlight
- Program up to 50 stitch combinations for complex repeat work
- Start/stop key
- Manual tension adjustment
... and much, much more.
This is our favourite Elna machine, fantastic for quilting, dressmaking, and all manner of other stitching duties. If you'd like to know more about the Elna eXcellence 720, please feel free to give us a call anytime on (01325) 463630.
Like all of our Elna sewing machines, the Elna 720 comes with a two year warranty (with an option to extend up to five), and we'll collect and re-deliver the machine for free if you have any issues at all.