Beading Foot, 4 mm & 6 mm
Beading Foot, 4 mm_820604-096 _C D E F G_Beading Foot, 6 mm_820605-096 _C D E F G
Beading Foot, 4 mm & 6 mm_For that extra touch, highlight any sewing project with beautiful strings of pearls or beads. The beads will run smoothly through the groove under the foot while you sew - with an astonishing result.
Sewing:_1. Snap on the Beading foot.
2. Thread your machine with invisible thread in the needle and regular sewing thread matching the fabric in the bobbin.
3. Select a zigzag stitch or a blind hem stitch. Adjust the settings of the stitch according to the size of the beads.
For 4 mm beads_Zigzag stitch: length 3,5, width 4,0_Blind hem stitch: length 1,0, width 4,5 For 6 mm beads_Zigzag stitch: length 6,0, width 6,0_Blind hem stitch: length 1,5, width 6,0
4. Place the bead string under the foot in the groove on the underside of the beading foot.
5. Place stabilizer under the fabric.
6. Lower the needle thread tension to achieve a beautiful stitch.
7. Lower the presser foot. Turn the hand wheel to take enough manual stitches to set the beads in place. Stitch the bead string to a scrap piece of fabric first to test thread tension, stitch length and stitch width according to the beads and the fabric. Make adjustments if needed.
8. Stitch slowly. Tip: Mirror image the blind hem stitch if stitching the beads at the edge of the fabric.
On back order, Expect a delayed delivery.
MPN: 820604096 | UPC: